This blog is dedicated to providing news, articles, camera and lens reviews, press releases, tutorials and much more, aimed mainly at the South African Photography sector. This blog will cater to Photographers of all levels and genre.
We’ll be covering various topics on specific fields of photography included but not limited to:
Panoramic Landscape Photography
Lightning and Storm Photography
Lighting and Flash Techniques
…. and so much more.
Contributions and articles can be submitted for consideration.
Please note that all images are digitally watermarked. No image on this site may be used without express written permission from the author of that work. Failure to comply is a violation of copyright laws and you may be liable to face legal action.
- 8 African Safari Photography Tips
- 11 Things to Do in Uganda
- Exploring Bwindi Forest: Mountain Gorillas, Chimpanzees & the Batwa
- Exploring Nyungwe Primates Forest
- 5 Best Reasons Why You Should Visit Uganda
- Visiting the Mountain Gorillas in Africa
- Wildlife Photography Safaris in Uganda
- Essential Guidelines for Gorilla Photography
- Underwater Photography Tips
- Photography on Night Safaris in Africa